Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Choose!

I choose to live by choice, not by chance.
I choose to make changes, not excuses.
I choose to be motivated, not manipulated.
I choose to be useful, not used.
I choose to have self-esteem, not self-pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinions of others.
I choose to excel, not to compete.
I choose.
I choose.
I.
******
It is all about our choices each day, each hour, each minute, each second. Our thoughts become our words, our words become our attitudes, and our attitudes become our actions. Our karma or what I call reaping and sowing is all about our choices.
Choose today to be a blessing.
Namaste'
Jeanne K.
******
Yoga for today: 5:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 6:40 p.m.
Yoga for tomorrow: 11:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (I am also subbing for Mary at 8:30 yoga at the Thornton YMCA).
Yoga for Saturday: 7:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m.
Yoga for Sunday: 2:30 p.m.
Yoga for Monday: Tentative Kids' Yoga at 11:00 (if Michelle Frame can get others motivated). 5:30 p.m. for sure
Yoga for Tuesday: 5:30 a.m. and 6:40 p.m.
Yoga for Wednesday: 5:30 a.m.
I choose yoga.
I choose.
I.
Hope you choose yoga, too!
--

Jeanne K. Doss
11644 N. 101st East Avenue, Collinsville, OK
918-371-3841
Registered Yoga Teacher - Yoga Alliance
Personal Certified Trainer - Cooper Institute
Certified Pilates, Aerobics Instructor
Zumba Training
"The point is that in your life, unless you make specific time for something that you feel committed to, you will always have other obligations and you will always be too busy." — Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riding the Wave with Breathe, Release, Feel, Witness, Allow

My son, Jeff, surfing the waves in California "Riding the Wave requires a lot of energy and can make us fill depleted.  Refill y...