Thursday, December 1, 2011

90 Days of Wellness Challenge

Today we begin 90 Days of Wellness at Tranquility Yoga Studio in Owasso! I am so excited to see the difference it will make in people's lives. I know from personal experience how much losing 80 pounds can change your whole outlook! One of the great benefits of yoga is learning to breathe through stressful moments instead of eat through the anxiety that everyday life brings. I can honestly say ...that at 54 years young, I feel better, am more toned, have more energy, and have a much better self-esteem than I did in my twenties. "The more you practice yoga, the easier it gets, the easier it gets, the more you like it, the more you like it, the more you will want to practice..." original quote from me (:

If you would like to join us, e-mail me at tranquilityyogastudio@gmail.com
I will send you the form and information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riding the Wave with Breathe, Release, Feel, Witness, Allow

My son, Jeff, surfing the waves in California "Riding the Wave requires a lot of energy and can make us fill depleted.  Refill y...