Transformation Begins Today
"Every part of Scripture is God-breathed and useful one way or another—showing us truth, exposing our rebellion, correcting our mistakes, training us to live God’s way. Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us." 2 Tim. 3:16 MSG
- Whatever I breathe in comes into me.
- Whatever I breathe out goes out of me.
- Amazingly enough, I talk on the exhale. I sing on the exhale. I release whatever is inside of my thoughts on the exhale.
- I am taking in the thought that I breathe in with, and believe me, I am always thinking.
- I release the thought that I breathe out. Honestly, yes, sometimes I hold my breath or breathe shallowly, but I am getting better at this exhalation practice.
God breathed out the creation of life because that is what was on the inside of Him.
- What is it? What is it that is on the inside of you? Only you know. God knows, too. Let Him help you change from the inside out in 2015. It all begins today with the exhale of "Help me." I choose to seek the truth because it all began with the breath of God.
- You can practice yoga and meditation just by "breathing." It is called Prana - yama (life energy - control). Hhmmm...it is just as important as Asana (yoga posture).