Saturday, July 27, 2019

Write Down this Vision; Clearly Inscribe It...

"The LORD answered me:
Write down this vision; clearly inscribe it on tablets so one may easily read it."  
Habakkuk 2:2

Some people might ask me, 
"Isn't it enough?"
All that training.
"Don't you know enough yet?"
Stay home and just teach.
"Why go all the way to the Berkshire Mountains in Massachusetts?"

And I will answer them every time, my vision:
"My dream is to make a difference."

I have this vision of being able to help kids of all ages, from preschool to teens to adults, who need the breath, the meditation, the movement to help release trauma from the past and current drama from fear issues of the present.  While I have an elementary education degree, early childhood education certificate, and administrator's master degree with specializing in curriculum development, frankly I don't know a lot about teens and yoga.

So, off I go to Kripalu again, and I will come back changed.  Each time I spend the money, take the trip, go for training I understand a little bit more.  The tools I have in my toolbox give me the ability to share the message of self-care as a priority, not as a luxury.

Breath practice.
Meditation.
Yoga movement.

Yes, it makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riding the Wave with Breathe, Release, Feel, Witness, Allow

My son, Jeff, surfing the waves in California "Riding the Wave requires a lot of energy and can make us fill depleted.  Refill y...