I Wished for You Today

Early this morning in our hot tub/coffee time, I made a wish upon a star.  When I was a little girl, I remember looking up at the night star and wishing.  I did it often.
Here is what I wished...
  1. I wished for you to be healthy.
  2. I wished for you to be compassionate towards yourself and others.
  3. I wished for you to be safe from harm.
  4. I wished for you to be kind and brave.
  5. I wished for you to be thankful.
  6. I wished for you to be content.
  7. I wished for you to be patient.
  8. I wished for you to be generous in mind and spirit.
  9. I wished for you to be able to move without pain.
  10. I wished for you to be happy.

I wished a lot of things for you, and most of all, I wished for you to come to yoga.  I wish I would have started yoga earlier in my life, but I am thankful that I practice now.  It benefits my body, mind, and spirit.  I breathe better and feel more calm, at ease, at peace when I do.  I wish that I could be more knowledgeable, more competent, more instinctive, and more of all that is good; but, I know the true gift of life is being kind and brave and generous.  Thanks for practicing kindness.  You are enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga Poses for Lower Back and Arthritis Pain

Back to School Schedule - July 29, 2012

Iron Yoga?